Sunday, October 4

Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.

 

Cat , dog, tiger, triangle, mountain, bridge, dead body. What am I talking about ? The various postures or asanas in Yoga.

We decided to join and learn the art of Yoga and I have completed 4 classes successfully,26 more to go.

Psst, the reason to join the class was ; PEACE , world peace ;]

Here are the few things that I learnt in this short duration

I have an abdomen

I have a back bone

I have 10 toes [ the little toe actually has a mole]

My ankle has a scar

I can hear dogs quarreling over yesterday’s left over's at Mr Rao’s garbage dump.[ This was when my Guru was asking me to concentrate on the spot between my eyes]
          That I love the word Relax.

That people actually can wake up at 4.45am especially when Himmi Bhai is singing Teri Meri Dosti Ka Asmaan [laa lalala lalalal]
      That there are no rice items like Pulav,rice bath or bisibele bath before 7.30 am at the local Shanthi Sagar.
As it is said, the Savasana pose restores life. Dead parts of your being fall away, the ghosts are released. Good Bye Casper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely reading whst u wrote after ages

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha rolling on the floor - BF